- Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy surgery for Piles/Bawaseer/hemorrhoids.
- What are the grades/types of Piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids?
- What are the causes of piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids?
- different surgery for piles/bawaseer.
- What are the contrainduction or complication of stapler hemorrhoidectomy.
- why stapler surgery is better then other sugery ?
Stapler hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical procedure in which surgeon removed the enlarged hemorrhoids( grade 3 & grade 4) with the help of stapler gadget .stapler hemorrhoidectomy is recommended for those patients who had complain of prolapsed hemorrhoids ( piles/bawaseer bahar aana). Mostly grade 3 and grade 4 hemorrhoids or mucosal prolapse. Patients is also complaining of severe bleeding per rectum with severe pain during motion ( defcation).
Piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids are divided in 4 grades according to their symptomes and prolapse stage.
What are the causes of piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids?
- -Blooming of Piles/hemorrhoids factors are totally depending upon person Diet,exercise,long sitting habit or sometimes piles are heredity as well.
But some factors are responsible and associate in piles growth.
- Long sitting/driving-due to long sitting ,anal muscles become fatigue or anal/rectum veins inflammation
- Heavy weight lifting-due to weak sphincter muscle causes piles blooming during heavy weight lifting
- Recurrent constipation-due to constipation, sometimes patient can’t pass stool smoothly, for passing stool he has to apply pressure to anal muscle which increases the chances of anal vein and muscle inflammation.
- Pregnancy-Pregnant woman are having more chances of piles before and after delivery because of loose pelvis floor muscle
- Less fiber diet
- Less water intake
- Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy
- Laser surgery
- Anal stenosis
- Severe mucosal fibrosis
- Anal,rectal inflammation
- Patient in anti coagulation therapy
Complication of stapler Hemorrhoidectomy:-
- Peri anal infection are very common after surgery.
- Sometime excessive force during defecation on 1st week of surgery damage the stapled line and patient had severe pain during motion
- Stapled line infection are also seen during 1 st and 2nd week of surgery
- Rectum swelling and heaviness during 1st week of surgery.
- Some patient is also complain of peri anal muscles weakness after stapler surgery, which further corrected by pelvic floor exercise
- Less pre and post operation complication
- Less pain
- Short hospital stay
- Expensive but safe and best result
- Return to work after 3 days of surgery
- Minimal blood loss during and after surgery
- No cuts no dressing..
Stapler surgery video:-