5 ways to remove under eyes dark circle
Dark circle on face is just like a spot on the moon. It affects both men and women. We hate it specially when its all about our look. But not to worry friends even most of stunning women often have to resort to concealers and beauty products to hide dark circles. Along with older look it also reward us with ill or unhealthy look. But now not to worry, we are here to you some of super effective and simple natural secrets to remove your dark circles naturally. Also it needs patience and sufficient timeto help you to get rid of dark circles.
Some of the common causes of dark circles
Firstly lets take a quick look on some of the common causes of dark circles.
- Stress- Nowadays stress is something which can be seen in many peoples which in addition itaffects you with improper sleep and tension. People also face toss and turn and disturbed sleep or instanrly think about not sleeping.
- Improper intake of water-One of the most important thing is to flush out toxins from your body constantly because storing them will only harm you. So it is must to have 10 to 12 glasses of water in a day.
- Sleeplessness- Dark circles are bound to appear for the night owls who party hard, drinks and smokes limitless. So have proper sleep and rest and balance your lifestyle.
- Computer hours- Long hours on computer can lead to eye stress and dark circles, also it can be harrowing for the eyes.
- Prolonged illness-When recovering from a long illness, due to internal weakness dark circles could begin to appear.
Here are some natural remedies to get rid of dark circles
- Raw potato- Raw potato is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients beneficial for your skin. Potatoes also contain vitamin C, enzymes, and starch to help nurture the ultra-thin skin around the eyes.
Grate a raw potato and extract the juice of the same. Now soak cotton ball in potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton on your eyes covering the area of dark circles. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water. Repeat this regularly.
- Cucumber- Cucumber is must when it comes to beauty treatment. Also it helps fastest to get rid of dark circles. Refrigerate slices cucumber for 30 minutes. Take them out and place them on your dark circles. Leave for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water. Your eyes will freshen up instantly.
- Cold tea bags-Preferably, soak chamomile or green tea bags in water. Put it in refrigerator and let it chill for a while. Now place them on eyes covering your dark circles. Use it regularly for best result.
- Papaya- Papaya is full if natural bleaching agent which improves the tone naturally. Make some paste of frozen papaya. Rub the paste on area of dark circles before going to bed. It reduces puffiness and dark circles of the eyes.
- Cold Raw Milk-Raw milk is also a natural whitening agent. Soak two cotton padsin cold raw milk and place it on your eyes for 10 minutes covering your dark circles properly. It reduces dark circles and improves under eye tone.